Richard Poon said: Believe me, you will call Duterte for help, if one day you encounter a real evil


We overheard that singer Richard Poon has a comment on President Duterte.

Last year Richard poon had a comment "Years ago, I was skeptical at Duterte. I heard rumors that he was a feared "berdugo". Curfews at night. No smoking in certain areas, Liquor bans. Maximum 40kph on the road?"
But knowingly, my Many trips to Davao to sing  for many years opened up conversations with the people there. I was shocked yet curiously amazed that taxi drivers, ordinary employees love and respect him. In their own words, Duterte was the exact opposite of the many accusations. Many say this is because the Mayor protected them from evil."



We also overheard that at first he doubted Duterte's leadership but after several trips he then realized that Duterte is loved by the Davaoenos. Poon is a supporter of president Duteerte.


He also added "I also do NOT agree with those who say “do not vote for Duterte because he is a womanizer and he curses a lot…” Maybe to them THE PRIMARY ROLE of governance is a SQUEAKY CLEAN MORAL IMAGE or DIPLOMATIC EXCELLENCE. If that’s the case, Grace Poe and Mar Roxas can easily fit those roles.




But if you, like me, believe that THE PRIMARY ROLE of government is to RESTRAIN and PUNISH EVIL, GIVE BACK JUSTICE to the Filipinos who are so tired of living without it, then Duterte is your ONLY CHOICE.


I will NOT choose another candidate OUT OF FEAR OF DUTERTE. I choose Duterte out of strong FAITH in him.


I say, Go Duterte, give the Philippines hope in CHANGING THE EVIL WE HAVE BECOME SO ACCUSTOMED TO!"

Here we can trully see that Poon has trust and confidence on President Duterte.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About